Email marketing has become a 'set-piece' for businesses small and large. Still many small businesses and trades think "it's not for our type of business/trade". Believe me - and others - they are wrong: email marketing benefits any type of business.
If you belong to the group of 'doubters' and/or don't know where to start with email marketing the right way to prevent being branded a 'spammer', a great book is about to be launched.
Ed Rivis' second book "Email Marketing Dynamite" not only contains practical advice and tips on how to start this profitable and cost-effective type of marketing, it also contains 10 interviews with business owners/marketing managers from a range of industries and trades on how they use email marketing to grow their business in sometimes spectacular ways.
- Read how a plumber generated 13 solid sales in the first few weeks of his new email marketing tactics
- how a business selling clothing and textiles made from Bambo (ideal for those with a sensitive skin) created 20 sales with an average order value of £ 100.00 with one email which only took 1 hour to write
- how a specialised retailer (we, Wood You Like!) has one specific simple email marketing tactic that continues to generate 11% of their total turnover
- how an independent printing company only has to send one specific email to a specific segment of his list to get a repeat sale
- and more more "live" examples
The book starts off with a rather poignant and witty "In Memoriam" from "The Company Who Didn't Appear to Care".
"We failed to embrace modern methods of customer communication that would have prevented you from forgetting about us and buying from our competitors instead."
Make sure your business doesn't end up with a sort-like memoriam. If you hurry you still might be able to pre-register your interest in Ed's book and get the opportunity to buy it for just the P&P cost and receive special bonuses (I've seen/read/used them, they are more than worthwhile!) on the day it launches (TBA, but coming very soon!).