« Carved a niche? Be careful about moving your goalposts! | Main | The irony of it all »

July 28, 2011

TrackBack

TrackBack URL for this entry:
http://www.typepad.com/services/trackback/6a00d8341c660f53ef014e8a2f3a6e970d

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference From lead-page to delivery (and Ecommerce in between) - combining expertise:

Comments

Ed

Thanks for the mention Karin - and I really like the 'tasteful invites' analogy - excellent!

I'm going to send you a free copy of Lead Site Launcher as soon as it's finished. (As usual, the "last 2%" is taking longer than the other 98%, even with help from a brilliant programmer in Cardiff who I found on vWorker.com.)

Hopefully though it'll be ready for the 'first public tasting' :) at the end of this week or early next.

Bye for now,
Ed.

Karin H.

Thanks Ed, appreciated.

Sure it will come of good use for both the retail business as my "second career" ;-)

Looking forward to the end result, the video and the comments on your blog promises it will be worth "the wait."

Karin H

The comments to this entry are closed.

Join the
Kiss Business too too!
Subscribe to the blog-alerts and receive the free report
"7 Reasons to use a blog for your business web-presence"
Simple, Straight-forward and Quick
Subscribe to blog-alerts
* indicates required

My absolute favourite page online

Connect Online:

Facebook LinkedIn Pinterest Twitter Twitter

Add to
Google

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Become a Fan