Thanks very much Fred! Here goes:
- Love blogging (yeah, you all knew that already, but after 5 hectic and stressful years in 'survival mode' being able to put 'random' thoughts to paper is a real liberation)
- I 'published' my first short story when I was seven years old (actually it was my mother who send "The flying piece of paper and the talking pen" to the local newspaper)
- My best Sinterklaas present was a typewriter when I was ten years old (present also counted for my birthday almost a month later, I always hated that 'connection'; very unfair in my young eyes)
- I can't sing, but that didn't stop me to write a musical (and got it performed by the school choir at my secondary school end 70's)
- Seeing the first stack of 30 copies of the first 'novel' by my own hand was a sight for sore eyes (reading the kindest foreword ever in it topped that).
OK, now I have to pass the buck to.... (and this is the hardest part of this tag, how many other bloggers do I know??)
BTW, Merry Christmas to you all.