2 Days ago I posted our progress on dilemma about our "DIY with a Difference" project. Yesterday and today I've been working on the next step:
Converting high resolution pictures into a downloadable file. The first batch (62 in total) are on our Duoplank and Solid Floor range.
Now I need some (paying) volunteers who want to test the whole customer experience process for me. (The cost of the £ 1.00 fee will be refunded, just send me an email with the details).
The things I'm looking for (because I'm already 'picture and process' blind) are:
- Does the text on the download page encourage you to download the file for £ 1.00?
- How easy is the ordering process?
- How long does it take for the confirmation email to arrive in your inbox (test download showed up immediately in mine)
- Are the instructions on the Payloadz server easy to follow to make the download?
- Which of the three files did you open first?
- And then, of course, are the pictures sharp, bright and able to give you the best impression of all the wood-types?
All other comments are appreciated, as said before I tend to get a bit 'blind' in the end.