A month ago I reported on the "at least 5 methods" you can publish your content with ScreenSteps Desktop Pro.
Make that: at least 6!
Let me list all the 'standard export methods again:
- PDF - per lesson, per a handful of selected lessons and per manual (= collection of lessons)
- HTML - per lesson, per handful of selected lessons and per manual
- ScreenSteps Live (when added to your account, for a monthly low fee, to create an instant and growing FAQ or Users Manual online - see the preview of The AWeber Strategies and Tactics for Small Businesses as example)
- Blog/web - per lesson into WordPress, Movable Types and Typepad blogs
- Word 2007 - per lesson, per handful of selected lessons and per manual (including, like with all the manual export options, a TOC)
All this - mind the note about ScreenSteps Live - for only $59.95 (that's around £ 39 - £40 at today's rate) That's all, not a monthly or annual price, that's what you pay, once! A steal!
Is this a blatant promotion for the program? Yes it is.
And with reason. Since I bought ScreenSteps Desktop Pro end of last year for this IMHO ridiculous low amount I've
- written 7 wood-guides (4 as digital products),
- plenty of product leaflets
- and instructions of use for our Wood You Like prospects and clients
- I've combined leaflets and guides in complete E-books with a simple drag and drop of existing lessons
- for all the blogs I manage I've used the blog export method
- Over at 1 Plus 1 Makes 3 I've used it to write lessons for my blog workshop students,
- created a complete E-training on AWeber and more E-trainings in the pipeline.
- Even without the ScreenSteps Live addition I can turn these trainings into E-books or password protected blogs/websites
And I've discovered a 6th method to publish my content (over and over, as stand-alone, in combination with other lessons) with one click of a button. I now also use new or existing content to publish follow-up messages and/or broadcasts in AWeber. If you want to know more about the how and the what, it's part of the Best AWeber Strategies and Tactics for small Businesses E-training on ScreenSteps Live (or select the PDF version, comes without updates though).
I'm a big fan of Typepad blog platform, I'm an even bigger fan of AWeber the ultimate Permission Marketing Machine and I'm an absolute big fan of ScreenSteps:
DOCUMENTATION, DONE, RIGHT.
And that's exactly what this program does. Create documentation quickly and very, extremely even, efficiently. Or in other words: create content once, publish it in multiple ways over and over again.
Blue Mango holds weekly webinars on all the possibilities ScreenSteps Pro will give you, you can register here - and for interested business in the UK/Europe they've arranged 'early' webinars too (early for the US, around noon here)